The Champions for Life program teaches children how to move with a variety of fun activities and games. The program is aimed at children aged 5 to 8 (Kindergarten to Grade 2).
The program is generally offered at the daycare after school hours. Children learn to balance, run, jump, skip, gallop, catch, throw, and so on. The sessions are conducted by one of our Champions for life Leaders for 20 weeks.
The Champions for Life Foundation is looking for motivated and passionate individuals to lead its program.
The leader’s responsibilities are:
- To lead Champions for Life sessions once or twice a week to 2 groups of children. The leader teaches the same lesson to both groups of children.
- To follow the lesson plans provided and that the children are having fun and benefiting from the activities.
- Maintain periodic communication with school personnel and Champions for Life program director regarding program implementation.
- Substitute for any program leader if needed.
- Experience working with children in physical activity settings.
- SPVM Police background verification.
- Be available for training prior to start of program.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com